Need help using your new Kindle or iPad? Want to create a Facebook profile but don’t know where to get started? Book a 1 hour appointment for One-on-One Technology Help every Tuesday at the Three Rivers Public Library!
Learn how to use:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- Mac (Apple) Basics (please inquire about any specific programs)
- iPad or iPhone Basics
- Kindle or Nook eReaders
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint)
- Email (phone number required to create email account)
- USB Flash Drives to save personal files
- Google Drive
- Facetime or Skype for video chatting
- Spotify or Pandora for listening to music
- Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, or LinkedIn
- Downloading library ebooks or audiobooks onto your computer or portable device
- Use the library’s free resource databases
- To book your appointment contact us by phone at (269)-273-8666
(Please note that you may only book ONE appointment at a time – instructor will determine placement after initial meeting for future appointments. Maximum 2 appointments per patron per month.)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
Be sure to bring in any device you need help with. If necessary, we can provide PC laptops with Windows 7, 8 or 10, Mac laptop, and iPad for demonstration.
We are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, take apart or replace physical parts on a device, or participate in credit card transactions.
Please call 273-8666 or inquire at the circulation desk to sign up.