The Three Rivers Library Teen Space is made just for teens, where we talk about cool events, share reviews for books, games, music and movies, and even offer homework help and volunteer opportunities.
- The go-to resource for reading and education needs for teens ages 12-18
- A place that invites and celebrates teen creativity, imagination, exploration, and interaction
- An avenue for teens to get up-to-date information about Library programs, services, opportunities, and community events
- Find your next book using our detailed teen booklists
- Free wifi and laptops available for in-library checkout