Summer Reading runs from June 22nd to August 8th!
For Kids: Sign up by clicking here.
There are two options this summer:
1 – For the online-only option, you will receive activity prompts every weekday morning at 10am on Facebook or over email. On Sundays, there will be a quick google form to fill out and then we will mail your prizes or coordinate pick-up.
2 – For the box option, we will coordinate a pick-up time with you to get a Summer Reading box. Inside there are postcards that you can fill out and either mail back to the library or put in our drop box. The Summer Reading boxes also contain crafts and STEAM materials.
Questions? Email Ms. Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great Summer!
For Teens (sign up by clicking here) and Adults (sign up by clicking here):
- Sign up online or by calling the library.
- Schedule a time to pick up your summer reading kit! The kit includes supplies, instructions, and your bingo sheet.
- Complete items in the bingo sheet. Crossing them off as you do them.
- Get one prize entry for every row or column you complete!
- Turn in bingo cards by Wednesday, August 12th!
- We will draw winners on Thursday, August 13th!
Want more chances to win??!!
- Join us for as many live zoom projects as you can! You get one extra entry for every event attended.
- Take a picture of your project and email it to email@example.com to be added to our Facebook album. You get one extra entry for each photo.